The Rensselaer Plan Aim: Be an educational innovator where research and education potentiate each other, at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
- We have added 21 new academic degree programs since 1999.
- Established new Ph.D. programs in Cognitive Science, Biochemistry and Biophysics, Architectural Science, and Electronic Arts.
- Established new undergraduate programs in Electronic Arts, Cognitive Science, and Game and Simulation Arts and Sciences.
- Established new undergraduate program in Information Technology and Web Science.
- Established new undergraduate program in Sustainability Studies.
- Redesigned Engineering core curriculum.
- Implemented life sciences curriculum requirement for all undergraduates.
- Implementing required capstone project experience for all undergraduates.
- Revamped MBA curriculum.
- Implemented program reviews of all graduate programs.
- Reorganized Rensselaer Hartford Campus, sharpening academic focus and streamlining business operations.
- Created new signature cohort programs.